To optimise the appearance of our face is not just about beauty; it plays a vital role in our self-esteem and confidence. Whatever our age, our faces can portray us as positive, healthy and vibrant beings, dramatically influencing how another person perceives us, and how we perceive ourselves.
A Natural Facial uses a combination of massage techniques with the application of nature’s storehouse – aromatherapy flower waters, plant oils and foodstuffs such as yoghurt, avocado and honey.
Many shop-bought products include substances that are considered by some experts to be carcinogenic or that can have other damaging side effects to our skin and organs; thus it is very advantageous to use purely natural products. Some products, even from health food stores, are derived from petrochemicals that can dry and irritate the skin. Substances can be absorbed through the skink into the body. Absorption occurs through hair follicles and sebaceous glands.
In my Natural Facial treatment I use the best organic ingredients, which I use by themselves or which I blend together for the maximum benefit to your skin type.
A Natural Facial treatment will leave you feeling calm, relaxed and with a vibrant appearance that you can be sure will not harm your skin or organs in any way.
Benefits of Natural Facials are:
- The natural products and techniques benefit all skin types but are specifically chosen to maximise the benefits to your type
- Natural products nourish and hydrate the skin
- Aids the removal of dead cells and promotes cell regeneration
- Softens wrinkles and expression lines
- Soothes inflamed skin, eczema and psoriasis
- Promotes balance of sebum production
- Relieves acne and spots
- improves skin tone and appearance
- Improves skin suppleness
- Circulatory tonic, promotes lymphatic draining, detoxifies
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes
- Releases muscle tension
- Promotes a relaxed, confident expression and radiant appearance
- Relieves stress and depression, promotes relaxation and well being